top of page

zYpper Group

Public·41 members

Livestream: Wolfsburg VS Stuttgart Live TV 2 March 2024

ScoreBat is covering Wolfsburg vs Stuttgart in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ...

How to Watch Bundesliga Streaming Live in the US Today 15 hours ago — Watch VfL Wolfsburg vs ... The win means Australia join Saudi Arabia and South Korea in representing the region at the Olympic Games after the pair secured their tickets for the finals on Wednesday. Japan, who were eliminated from the Asian U23 Championship in the group phase, will also feature at the tournament in July and August as hosts. The best pick we play at the mach now for this mach from this two Sweden teams we play at the mach now between Oktan and perm we will play the best pick for this mach a tip 1 the win from home team in the ordinary time this much now and can we play the best new chance for this our play and can get a new great win from more points for this match now. If we see this win from this home team we will can look get a new great win from new 10 points to our score best . Rangers desperately need a win here to try and keep up the pace with Celtic, but they face a Hearts side that also needs 3 points to keep away from the relegation zone. We're going to back Rangers to win to nil, as the Jambos poor goalscoring record away from home, especially in recent weeks, makes it hard for them to opt for a goal- especially as Rangers have the second-best defensive record in the league, conceding 8 in their 13 games so far and have won 8 of their last 9 matches. We're also going for a final score of 3-0 to the Light Blues, as they've bagged an average of 3 goals at home and have kept a clean sheet in 2 of their last 3 games. First and foremost, I'm a referee - but if I'm going to talk about equality in football, I'm going to mention that I'm a member of the LGBT family. It was an opportunity for me, being comfortable with where I was in football and in my own personal life, to come out publicly and try to campaign for greater respect and understanding within the game. Crystal Palace goalkeeper Chloe Morgan is also using her position to encourage other LGBTQ+ people to get involved with the sport. The guests are bottom of the league table club with only 10 points won by them so far this season and in quite poor form at this moment as they even lost this season with no less than 7-2 away at LASK Linz not so long ago, also lost last round with 4-0 at home to AC Wolfsberger and got beaten by St. Polten with 1-0 at home and lost here with same St. Polten with 2-1 in the cup but St. Polten had the lead 2-0 and Mattersburg scored only a late consolation goal. One of the sad effects of the growth of the Premier League into a global product is that the media shows less interest in the other three professional leagues -- at least the FA Cup provides a window into that world. BUT CROWDS ARE DOWN For all the appeal, the fact remains that this weekend Premier League and Championship sides saw a combined drop of more than 150,000 on their previous home gates. Read the full story Lille make Lamptey offer French side Lille are closing in on Chelsea full-back Tariq Lamptey, reports the Daily Mail. The Ligue Un team have identified the 19-year-old defender as a target as his contract runs out at the end of the season, and have offered him a pre-contract deal. 1. FC Heidenheim 1846 vs. Eintracht Frankfurt TV Channel 13 hours ago — Where to Watch VfL ... There were lots of good bits from the performance. I'd have liked us to keep the ball a bit more if I'm honest. I felt like a set-piece might decide it, whether it was for us or them. Both teams set up tactically well so for them to get through at the end is obviously disappointing. Leeds head coach Marcelo Bielsa: "The match was very close with only a few chances. As the match progressed our possibilities grew. Chilwell is still only 22-year-old, which means Leicester should be able to command a huge fee from any prospective suitors as he would potentially hold a starting role in their side for the next decade. It's no surprise that Lampard is interested in adding Chilwell to his current crop of young England internationals who are lighting up the league this season. Brechin city will play against Cove rangers in the Scottish league two. The last ranked team Brechin City will play against the leaders in the league table. However, it is important that both teams are in good goal scoring form. The host scored 8 in the last 5 matches and conceded 8 goals as well, while on the other hand the leader cove rangers has scored 9 goals and concede 11 goals in their last 5 matches. So we have a high goal scoring match here. Expect there will be at least 4 goals here in this match as both teams meet. Wolfsburg vs. Borussia Dortmund: Team News, Preview Dec 4, 2015 — Wolfsburg vs. Borussia Dortmund: Team News, Preview, Live Stream, TV Info VfL Wolfsburg host Borussia Dortmund in the Volkswagen Arena on ... There is "a lot of common sense" in crowning Celtic as Scottish Premiership champions if the season cannot finish, says Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes. The SPFL is yet to decide the fate of the current campaign, which is on hold indefinitely. McInnes, whose side are fourth in the Scottish Premiership, says the league body faces "tough decisions". If there’s a way this can be finished, we need to not give up on that too soon," he told BBC Scotland. Paul Lambert got injured the week before in the Old Firm game, which was a massive blow as he would've marked Paul Scholes. When Lambert was at Borussia Dortmund, his role was to nullify the best player of the opposition, so if he played, I don't think Scholes would've scored twice. That's my excuse, anyway. Former Scotland striker Billy Dodds: "I was at Dundee United at that point and Paul Sturrock was my manager. But it's points that are the main objective at this stage of her career as she aims to help Spurs to become a top-flight mainstay – although goals aren't entirely off the menu either. I have adapted here a lot quicker than I thought I would do as well which has helped me but the players that are already here have helped me to do that", added Graham, who has already netted three times in eleven league games. Thomas Tuchel's team will face Olympique Lyonnais, who beat Lille on penalties on Tuesday, in a Stade de France showdown on April 4. PSG, record eight times winners in the competition's modern format, were wary of Reims' threat, having lost their last two competitive encounters between the teams. With Mauro Icardi and Angel Di Maria starting on the bench, the visitors looked sharp nonetheless. Find odds given the fact that both sides are quite attacking minded, Al Ahly won all 7 league games played by them so far this season in Egypt and are once more league leaders and the main candidates for winning the title this season as well, while Al Ittihad is actually second placed winning 6 of their 8 league games, for example I bet on them at odds of 2.40 in their last away game at Misr, they were 1-1 and 2-2 drawn late in the game and scored the 3-2 goal as well and won the game to my delight. John Egan also had a rather uncertain return to the game after the lockdown. He was sent off against Newcastle United, where he looked off the pace, but was then impressive against Spurs and looked back to his best away at Burnley. As for his goal, well, you won't see a better-struck half-volley this season. Considering it was only his second goal for the club it was some finish. Did you know? Egan's equaliser for Sheffield United was his first goal since August 2018, and also means he has now scored in League Two (one), League One (10), the Championship (seven) and the Premier League. Ultimately, Dundee United have to go down as huge favourites to claim the bragging rights in this one. They are in outstanding form, have outclassed Dundee twice already this campaign and generally look a far stronger outfit than the visitors. Aston Villa should provide stiff opposition for Chelsea after their confidence building draw at Old Trafford on Sunday. With Jack Grealish central, the Villains outplayed United at times on the way to securing a 2-2 draw, and Dean Smith's men will feel that they are facing Chelsea at a good time. ▶️ Wolfsburg vs VfB Stuttgart Live Stream & on TV 4 hours ago — Predictions for the outcome of the match give the home team, VfL Wolfsburg, a win chance of 28.02%, a draw is anticipated at a 23.3% chance, and the away team, ... Zamalek is not been good in recent matches. They sit on 7th spot in the table and this is a team that again can get the season off to a high level and can challenge for the title. But I think it is clear that there is less chance that they will win the title, so now they will fight for that 2nd place on the table. As far as the away team are concerned, this is a team that is ranked 17th in the table and this is the team who has so far only registered 1 win in 10 rounds so I think that tells us a lot. EXCELLENT SAVE! Rooney booms the free-kick at goal. It fizzes just below the crossbar, but Romero gets across to tip it over for a corner. KEY STATS Derby County have lost to Manchester United in the FA Cup on the last nine occasions they have faced them, with their last victory coming in 1897. Manchester United have reached the FA Cup quarter-finals for the sixth season in a row. Rather than give you a pointless answer, we take our three points, worry about ourselves, watch the others teams and think about the FA Cup. On Olivier Giroud: "He is always going to give you a desire to get in there for the team. He had a few half chances in the central area. That is what you have to do when he is in the team - use his attributes. He has scored important goals. He has never given me a problem, always trained well. By looking at the age and playing time of every player this season, we can see the make-up of each squad and where they might need to strengthen, as well as where they might need to replace players who are out of contract and set to leave. We have assessed all 20 Premier League clubs. On Friday we'll look at the bottom half, but here is our analysis of the teams in the top 10. Liverpool: If it ain't broke…On course to win their first league title in 30 years, Liverpool unsurprisingly have no real concerns over the make-up of their squad, with nine first-team players at what we would generally consider to be the peak of their careers. Hoffenheim won 2-0 with Schalke and 3-0 with Paderborn their last two home games in the league so they did not concede in either of those two games despite both opponents being quite decent at scoring goals and even getting points from their away games this season, but they are in excellent form at this moment with 4 wins in a row in the league for them while Mainz even lost with 8-0 away from home at Leipzig lately so will back for sure the hosts to be winning this one by at least 2 goals difference here at great odds. Celtic and Rennes have been given a match to play in the fifth round of the Europa League in which this match will be played in Group E and it is a match in which a relieved host who has already achieved a placement distant competition, where there is only a dilemma from which position awaits the last placed team of guests in the group who have won only 1 point so far and today they play less for the honor in this emch. I think that the guest coach can even perform certain deadlines when it comes to meeting some new boys and keeping the first team for the domestic championship. Despite her impressive performances this season, Kelly has only been worth a spot in the training camp in the eyes of Lionesses boss Phil Neville - although she was drafted into the full squad after the withdrawal of Jill Scott back in October. England have won just twice in their last eight games and many have been left asking how Kelly has been overlooked. Arsenal have underperformed this season and that's one reason for them being next to Crystal Palace in the Premier League table. Another is that the quality of clubs outside what is traditionally known as the Big Six has improved drastically over the last season or two. If Arsenal don't improve then they will be left behind. Arteta was hired to ensure that they keep their status as a dominant force in the division - or to regain it if it's already been lost. We expect this match to show the scale of the task on his hands. Expect a hard-fought contest that ends in a draw. But on the off chance that you don't yet have Sadio Mane in your side, allow us to gently suggest that this is the week to make it so. On Saturday, Liverpool face Crystal Palace - an opponent for whom Mane has a real affection (or vendetta, depending on your viewpoint). He has scored in each of his last four Premier League games against Roy Hodgson's side. His broader record of seven goals in nine Premier League games against Palace is his best goalscoring record against any English top-flight opponent. Steve Bruce's United have now won just once in their last 10 league matches after running into a stubborn Burnley side, who are enjoying their best season in the Premier League era as they moved up to ninth place. The impressive Matt Ritchie, Dwight Gayle and the returning Jonjo Shelvey all had decent chances blocked by committed Burnley defending in a disappointing goalless first half. The news follows the announcement that the next round of La Liga fixtures will take place behind closed doors, with Barcelona's clash with Napoli in the Champions League among those to suffer the same fate. A statement from UEFA said: "We are closely monitoring the situation and are in contact with the WHO [World Health Organisation] and national authorities. SUPER BOBBY" Roberto Firmino won it for the Reds with a late strike from inside the box. It was a super, super, super goal from Bobby. I'm really, really pleased as you can imagine," said Klopp. As for Jordan Henderson's early goal, off his shoulder from a corner, Klopp was delighted with his captain's evolution. Relive Millwall's victory over Forest as it happenedForest began brightly, with the recalled Joao Carvalho, making only his ninth Championship start of the season, shooting straight at Lions keeper Bartosz Bialkowski early on. But Millwall, who had only scored three goals in their previous seven games, always carried a threat on the counter attack and were clinical in the way they took their first two goals, with Mason Bennett at the heart of both. He has had a lot of money to spend but it's been like running in quicksand. It's not going to get any better. The one thing he can't complain about is he's had the money to spend, he's brought players in and he's had time to mould his side. It's the manner of the loss at the weekend. It was Sam Allardyce football - desperate stuff. I can understand the Everton fans who are saying we have had enough and if you carry on we could really be in a relegation scrap. City's number 2 was talked about as a possible successor to Arsene Wenger when the Frenchman stepped down 18 months ago, but was eschewed in favour of former Paris Saint Germain boss Emery. Of course he’ll [Arteta] be a manager sooner or later, he’s young, always he’ll have that," said Guardiola. We are going to finish the season and in future I don’t know what will happen. Conceded by Romain Saïss. Posted at 54' Attempt blocked. Sean Longstaff (Newcastle United) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Jetro Willems. Posted at 53' Foul by Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 53' Matthew Longstaff (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Since the restart, only Manchester United's Bruno Fernandes has as many goal involvements in the Premier League (six each). Chelsea's derby joyChelsea have now won 132 of their 256 London derbies in the Premier League; their 52% win rate is the highest for any side in such matches. Crystal Palace have lost four consecutive matches for the first time since March 2018 - the fourth game in that run was also against Chelsea. Maccabi Petach tikva host Hapoel Rishon Lezion in the second round of the Israeli league in what will be the derby. The first two teams of the standings face each other and the home team is not only in point difference but in form advantage. But the visiting team can surprise them as the has the firepower. The hosts are the favorites in this game. They are first in the table. This season they have won nineteen games. They play for promotion. Guests are in second place. They lost the last game I think there may be a tie in this game. I am going for a draw. As always when Dortmund is concerned, we’re going with goals, goals and some more goals. The Black and Yellows have so much firepower in their arsenal to shoot anyone to oblivion with defense erratic enough to let the opponents slip few in. When the substitute is substituted It will be of little comfort for Kean but he is not the first substitute to himself be substituted later in the same game. Juan Mata looked less than impressed when he was substituted in the 93rd minute of the 2016 Community Shield against Leicester City He had come on in the 63rd minute and was taken off in the 93rd, with then Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho saying: "He was the shortest player on the pitch, and more high balls were coming into the box. Superb Haaland scores twice as Dortmund beat PSG Feature: Haaland sitting pretty as the master of a new generation The Warm-Up: Erling Braut Haaland is absolutely ridiculous Haaland: I'm going to get even better The French champions, who have been knocked out at the same stage of Europe's elite club competition for the past three seasons, looked unusually ponderous, with Neymar a pale shadow of his brilliant self despite scoring PSG's only goal. They said the incident had seriously damaged the club. Malaga took this decision in consideration of the serious harm the recent non-sporting events have done to the club, with the aim of minimising their impact on the team and the whole organisation of Malaga. The 43-year-old ex-Spain midfielder Sanchez del Amo has said he was the victim of harassment and blackmail. I will take the double chance on New Taipei here as odds are now worth it unlike when they first appeared a few days ago pricing the away win at just 1.50, now the away win is worth taking at 2.10, but will be careful and will not exclude the draw as New Taipei was very defensive minded with Hualien W and lost in added time that game 2-1 in the end, and also lost much bigger with Taichung Blue 3-1 last round, their only goal coming late in the game from the penalty spot while they were already 3-0 down. Norwich City have not had a good season, and it has been worse away from home. They have produced just one away win and lost 14 and they go to this clash on the back of 10 straight losses, home and away. The team has conceded two or more goals in six of the 10 matches and failed to score in eight of those. Meanwhile, City have the second best home form this season and will be facing a side that has failed to score in five of their last six away league matches. City have averaged 3.8 goals at home in their last five league matches at the Etihad, and conceded just once. Based on this, and Norwich’s poor run we are backing this game to yield over 3.5 goals and a correct score bet of City winning 4-0 could pass. It is the eighth club to be owned by the company. Zlatan's home vandalised by Malmo fans Malmo fans have not taken the news that former player Zlatan Ibrahimovic was taken a stake in rival club Hammarby. The entrance to a building owned by the 38-year-old Ibrahimovic was vandalised, police said on Thursday, and Swedish media showed pictures of a gate sprayed with the word "Judas". I have experienced being looked after by some great doctors and nurses the last couple of years. They have been fantastic with me. They really do their jobs with a lot of passion and emotional intelligence, expertise and competence. I really think they deserve our gratitude. Vialli scored 21 goals in 58 Premier League appearances for Chelsea'Solid family helped me stay on the straight and narrow'Vialli scored 21 goals in 58 Premier League appearances for Chelsea and managed the club between 1998 and 2000. This is going to be one very interesting match between the two sides who are going to have a very tough battle to avoid relegation. Jihlava are in very poor shape. They are showing very bad performances lately for sure and it is time for them to come out of that comfort zone for sure and if they want to get where they belong they have to won this one certainly.Zizkov on the other hand are the most pleasant surprise so far but as far as I'm concerned they don't have what it takes to get to that 1st league for sure

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Silverj
  • P N
    poll nikj
  • L W
    leynor wex
  • P P
    Peter Prewx
  • D H
    Drew Hardy
bottom of page