top of page

zYpper Group

Public·41 members

Reims v Lille Live Broadcast 2 March 2024 Soccer

9 hours ago — Stade de Reims on TV and streaming: U.S. only: Saturday, March 02. 11:00 AM ET. Stade de Reims vs. Lille (French ... Milot Rashica and ...

Real Madrid's two Brazilian teenagers scored as they beat Club Bruges in a Champions League dead rubber match. The Spanish side were already guaranteed a last-16 place behind Group A winners Paris St-Germain. Rodrygo, 18, gave Real the lead with a sweet volley from Alvaro Odriozola's cross, but Hans Vanaken curled home a leveller for Bruges moments later. Vinicius Jr, 19, put the visitors ahead from Rodrygo's accidental backheel and Luka Modric curled in a late third. The players, directors and staff have shown good leadership and responsibility by doing this voluntarily," the former Liverpool and England captain told the Rangers website. It was a no-brainer and the right thing to do. It was unanimous everyone wanted to do this. It's important in these hard times that no one suffers from any financial hardship. Football will come back, and when it does, we'll celebrate coming out of a nightmare together," he told the Italian news agency ANSA in an interview. There is one lesson, however, that both you and me must have understood: the football that will come after the virus will be totally different. He added: "We will be better, more human and more attentive to true values. It is more of a feeling than being able to explain it in words," Jenas told Gary Lineker. The security he [Robson] gave me of knowing I could go out and play how I wanted to play. The belief he had in me was remarkable. I'll never forget getting called into Forest and not to wanting to leave at that time. There were three clubs interested and he was the one who rang. I got off the phone and said to my agent 'I've got to go see him, I can't wait to meet him'. When they lost to Milan, it looked as though Parma were heading in the wrong direction having gone two games without a win, but they've since bounced back nicely, winning each of their last two in all competitions. Last time out in the league, they went away to Sampdoria and not only claimed all three points but kept a clean sheet too. However, the champions are still a whopping 14 points behind leaders Liverpool. Arsenal have now failed to win any of their last six home matches in all competitions with caretaker boss, Freddie Ljungberg struggling to spark any obvious improvement since Unai Emery's departure. The Gunners are ninth and seven points adrift of the Champions League places. Any replay will be at the same stadium, so you know what's going to happen, don't you?Lawro's prediction: 1-1 - Birmingham to win the replay (at St Andrews again)Tolu's prediction: This is a big derby game, and obviously Birmingham will feel at home. Millwall v Sheff UtdChampionship (8th)vPremier League (8th)Who did they beat?3R: Newport County (L2) H3R: Fylde (NL) HMillwall have built a bit of momentum up of late, and are unbeaten in six games. He told BBC Sport: "I grew up in Hackney and my dad supported them. When I was very young, I remember watching David Seaman make a spectacular save in his green jersey and I asked my dad for that jersey. From that day forward, I was in love with Arsenal. When I was growing up, Thierry Henry was my hero. He was such a special player. My favourite moment as an Arsenal fan was him coming back to us on loan in 2012 and scoring against Leeds in the FA Cup with his legendary finesse, and with that shot right into the bottom-right corner. In the final 16 minutes, it was end-to-end stuff, with both sides creating chances to win this remarkable tie. Despite their efforts, the game went into extra time, which was understandably played at a less frantic pace as tiredness and nerves sapped the energy. It was St Mirren who perhaps had the best chance to seal the tie - Obika's effort floating over the bar - as Motherwell finished with 10 men thanks to an injury to Jake Carroll. Brighton chief executive Paul Barber says the Premier League is not ignoring the plight of the general population during the coronavirus pandemic. At a Premier League meeting on Friday, it was decided to extend indefinitely the date for the season's resumption. But Barber says the wish to finish the season is not being driven by finance. When you start seeing 400, 500 or 600 people dying in a day in the country you live in, you should be shocked by that," he said. The months that followed saw her endure a "a bit of an identity crisis", work in a supermarket warehouse and almost join Real Madrid, before she ultimately decided to find a completely fresh challenge. It was like all the signs were pushing me away from football," the former Everton youngster told BBC Sport. Last summer was such a mad time. It was the first bit of adversity, apart from doing my ACL, that I'd properly faced, and it scared me a little bit that, without football, I had absolutely nothing. He said the league would continue to put the health of people as its highest priority but the longer the pause the greater the pressure on the entire football industry. Closed door games could be the only way to survive. But if now people say they reject such games then they should not think about 18 or 20 professional clubs because there will be not be 18 or 20 clubs," Seifert said. Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy is "one of the top strikers in the world", according to manager Brendan Rodgers. Vardy, 33, is the Premier League's top scorer on 23 goals going into the season's final round of matches on Sunday. Leicester will play Manchester United in their final game knowing a win will secure a Champions League place. At present, you have to see Jamie Vardy as one of the leading strikers in world football," said Rodgers. After 398 minutes and 48 shots, Spurs had finally scored their first goal of 2020. The home side have the joint worst record for clean sheets in the Premier League - level on three with opponents Norwich - so a one-goal lead was always likely to leave Spurs fans nervous. And their worries would prove founded as Norwich equalised with 20 minutes remaining, Pukki's penalty - his 11th goal of the season - looking to have done enough to earn the battling Canaries a hard-fought draw. Now Liverpool turn their attention to holding onto the Champions League title they won last summer as they take on Atletico Madrid. Liverpool didn't have it all their own way in the group stages but ended up finishing top ahead of Napoli, who beat them away from home. The Reds continue to be in dominant form piling up some amazing statistics. Neman Grodno Res. will against FK Ruh Brest Res. in match Belarusia Youth. My prediction this match could be the win for Neman Grodno Res. with margin score is 2 goals. Neman Grodno Res. have good result on last 3 match in league due to Neman Grodno Res. have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, FK Ruh Brest Res. also good result on last 3 match due to FK Ruh Brest Res. have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, I think that Neman Grodno Res. can beat FK Ruh Brest Res. due to Neman Grodno Res. always won on last 3 match in home match. Benfica have been awful in the second half of the season but there is no doubting the quality of their squad. We think that Bruno Lage's resignation may snap them out of the poor spell they're currently suffering. We expect them to play with intensity from the off and establish an early lead that will hold through both halves. Modric has 18 months left on his current contract. Video - Arsenal close in on emergency big-name signing- Euro Papers01:09 Paper Round’s view: Lemar was undoubtedly failed to continue his form at Monaco, which sealed a £52. Atletico in 2017, but perhaps another club could better showcase his talent. Toulouse have been conceding for fun in recent weeks but with Marseille only scoring three goals in one game this season, we're backing it to end 2-1 to the away side. We're also backing both teams to score as this market has won in five of Marseille's last seven games and in six of Toulouse's last eight. This game in the Indonesian top division between Madura United and Persebaya has a good chance to have more than 3 goals as they have both had plenty of their previous mutual encounters have plenty of goals. Each of their previous mutual encounters here have had over 2.5 goals. Madura are a win away from going 2nd in the table but for that to happen, they need to score at least 2 goals and hope to not lose this game to the away side. Persebaya have scored in each of their last 5 games and are in very good shape at the moment TALKING POINT - Sergio Ramos nearly cost his team dearly with a moment of madness He scored the opening goal for Real Madrid, but Ramos very nearly cost his team by giving away a penalty kick, allowing Alaves the chance to equalise from the spot. As club captain, Ramos should know better. His elbow into the face of Joselu inside the box was careless at best, reckless at worst. The Italian government has ordered all sporting competitions to be played behind closed doors until April 3 in a bid to control the spread of the disease, which has killed around 200 people in the country. And tough new measures are expected to be approved on Saturday that will tell people not to enter or leave Lombardy, home to around 10 million people, as well as 11 provinces in four other regions. Premier League referees' chief Mike Riley has cautioned against their use by on-field officials because of the additional time delay it would cause. That goes against Uefa guidance and Wenger wants the league to change its stance. The referee needs a monitor to check if he was right or wrong," said Wenger. Put simply, neither of these entities can play football. The simple premise of the game is to put the ball in the other mobs' net more times than the other mob can put it in your net. At the time of writing, neither side are good at doing that. That is unfortunate. What is more unfortunate is that both these sides are completely lifeless. [[[WATCH TV!!]''']] Reims vs Lille live watch 02/03/2024 - zYpper 12 hours ago — [WATCH TV!!]''']] Reims vs Lille live watch 02/03/2024 10 hours ago — Reims vs. Lille live match 2 March 2024 Game summary of the Stade de ... Lille will be the better rested of the two having not played a game since the 21st of December and Amiens will have to shuffle their pack again in order to freshen things up. The home side definitely upped the gears before Christmas and I think they will hit the ground running here and I’m going to tip a Lillie win with a –1 handicap. The worst case scenario is wins for both of their rivals and starting this match seven points from safety. Whatever the deficit, Villa need to win this match and end a run of ten league games without a win. They have lost four of their last five games with only a couple of draws from the six league games played since re-start. Reading finished fifth in the Women's Super League last season and are sixth this season. They are achieving much better results when playing on home soil and have won the last two. They host Manchester United who are fourth but have played the majority of their games at home. Their away form is poor with one win and three defeats. Go for a double chance bet on Reading to win or draw this game. Abraham, who played for Villa last season on loan, headed home from close range in the 24th minute after a lofted cross by right back Reece James, another of Chelsea's home-grown players who have flourished under coach Frank Lampard. Villa equalised with their first real chance of the game in the 41st minute when Egyptian Trezeguet headed a cross from his compatriot Ahmed El Mohamady on to his own foot and the ball crossed the line. Adam Idah said scoring a hat-trick in the FA Cup was "everything you want growing up" as Norwich beat Preston North End to reach the fourth round. The academy graduate, making his second club start, handed the visitors an early lead with his first Norwich goal. Onel Hernandez doubled their advantage before Idah hit a stunning third from 40 yards after Connor Ripley's mistake. Billy Bodin and Josh Harrop scored for Preston, led by Ex-Norwich boss Alex Neil, but Idah struck with a penalty. Achraf Bencharki scored twice for Zamalek, who had taken a early lead through Youssef Obama. Esperance, who won last season’s African Champions League, equalised with Abdelraouf Benguit's penalty before Bencharki struck for the 2018-19 African Confederation Cup winners. The result is a major boost for Zamalek who face Esperance again in a fortnight in the Champions League quarter-finals. Reims VS Lille Live TV 2 March 2024 Dec 20, 2023 | Group 10 hours ago — Livestream: Reims VS Lille Live TV 2 March 2024 Dec 20, 2023 — Watch Le Havre AC vs This is match from England Championship who will be played tonight and I see here surely at least three goals and with a little luck and more than that, it is pretty clear. So, Blackburn Rovers is this season very good for betting on goals and this team is in last four matches played 3-2, 2-1, 2-1 and 3-2. For me is interesting the fact that they are in last official duel against this rival played match in who was even 5-2. Over is very real here and I will try that. It is very real and ok to try. To concede so late on is a real difficult thing to deal with. But we deserved something from the game. It is a valuable point. Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers, speaking to BT Sport: "It was a great pass to Ben Chilwell for the goal and we have said to him that he has a great strike on him. It was sweet and could have won the game but it wasn't to be. But in patches we were good and in the course of time will be better. Nicaragua Primera Division Clausura match between Juventus Managua and Real Madriz. In my opinion the host is twice as strong here and good condition is because they play at home which is a big difference. Real Madrid plays desperately away, with 7 games having one win and 6 losses with a goal difference of 4:16 and for today match they do not play three players today. On the another side Juventus in last three home matches have only wins with Diriangen (3:0), Ferretti (4:1) and Saban's (5:0). The important thing is that I see that the host is playing in the strongest possible squad and my opinion is over 2.5 goals. Good luck The mach from Italy league between this two good teams in this season we will look see a best soccer match with more goals and a new wine from Lazio team what be a best new chance for three new points and a open door to this up from Italy league. You can play a best pick for this mach a pick over from 2.75 goals what be best chance for you get a new points to your order. If you see this three goals at the mach you can get a new 3 points to you score and for this four goals you can get a full 7 points in your score. It must need a player there to give advice on what the player is doing. Powerful people do not like to be criticised' Tottenham were not given a penalty for this Joshua King shove on Harry KaneTottenham manager Jose Mourinho said "everyone in the world" thought his side should have had a penalty, apart from video assistant referee Michael Oliver. King pushed Kane in the back as he defended a cross but referee Paul Tierney did not award a penalty and Oliver chose not to intervene.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Silverj
  • P N
    poll nikj
  • L W
    leynor wex
  • P P
    Peter Prewx
  • D H
    Drew Hardy
bottom of page