top of page

zYpper Group

Public·41 members

Chicago Cubs vs Los Angeles Dodgers live free 02.03.2024

Apr 21, 2023 — MLB Network will host Friday's matchup between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Chicago Cubs with first pitch set for 2:20 p.m. ET. The game ...

Norwich moved to within four points of an unlikely escape from the Premier League relegation zone as Jamal Lewis' fine goal gave them a precious win against Leicester. The Canaries were in real danger of being cut adrift heading into the final 10 games of the season but can now retain hope of overhauling the struggling sides above them after a much-needed win. Daniel Farke's side had not scored from open play since New Year's Day but managed to hang on after Lewis smashed in for a fifth win of the season. Netherlands manager Ronald Koeman "It's a pity (that Euro 2020 has been postponed) but football is not the important thing in life right now," Koeman told Dutch TV. We must prioritise what is happening now (with the coronavirus). I had anticipated it would not happen this summer. Belgium manager Roberto Martinez "Since the last World Cup we have worked hard to prepare as best possible for the Euro 2020. Home side should be able to keep on with the good form here, and to push for another match with three points, m where they will stay in the fight for the promotion playoff. They are taking on Erzgebirge, which did lost in the previous round from Darmstadt 3:1, and will try to attack the opponent from the begin. Youthful Liverpool overpowered by Villa With Jurgen Klopp and Liverpool’s senior players in Qatar for the Club World Cup, U23s boss Neil Critchley oversaw the club’s League Cup quarter-final at Villa Park. With an average age of 19 years and 182 days, it was Liverpool’s youngest side of all time - featuring 16-year-old Harvey Elliott. Belgium's Pro League on Thursday cancelled the remainder of the season, which has been suspended from last month because of the coronavirus pandemic. Club Brugge were declared champions while a five-man working group was set up to decide the issue of relegation and promotion and places in next season's European club competitions. That was when European giants Bayern agreed a Major League Soccer record £9. January - and the teenager quickly found himself rubbing shoulders with superstars. The first time I came to Bayern Munich, I could not believe it," he told the BBC in September. When I got into the locker room, the first person I saw was Arjen Robben and at that time I could not believe what my eyes were seeing. He came up to me, shook my hand and said: 'Hi, I am Arjen. Egypt premier league match between Smouha and Wadi Degla, 12. Round. In this game Smouha is of course favorite they are better team and they have 11 points more, wadi degla is on last place and they have a lot of problems this season however I think that they have quality for more, in this game I expect at least 3 goals, u think that we will see open game here from the start and I expect a lot of chances, both teams showed weakness in defense especially wadi degla and I will try with this bet over 2.5 goals. Good luck! Non-European players travelling far for international matches racked up most air miles, with Brazil's Marquinhos (110,787 km) and Roberto Firmino (97,907 km) and South Korea's Son Heung-min (88,289 km) the top three, his research showed. Paris Saint-Germain's Marquinhos alone accounted for 53. CO2 emissions, while Ballon d'Or hopefuls Lionel Messi of Barcelona and Virgil Van Dijk of Liverpool were responsible for 20. Any hope for Valencia? Remember Kostas Manolas? Barcelona still have nightmares about him. The Greek centre-back, then with Roma, completed one of the remarkable Champions League comebacks with a decisive header as the Italians, 4-1 down from their quarter-final first leg, won 3-0 in Rome to go through on the away goals rule. That was the second time in Champions League history that a team had gone through after losing the first leg 4-1 - Deportivo La Coruna did it in a 2003-04 quarter-final against AC Milan, winning the second leg 4-0. The effect? Nil. Not even a glancing blow. Liverpool were all over Leicester from the start and the star of the show was Trent Alexander-Arnold, who created two goals for Roberto Firmino - he has now assisted eight in the league and 10 in all competitions this season - and scored himself with a rasping drive. This was flagged up as Liverpool's biggest test away from home so far and yet they were barely in trouble, hugely in control and sent a chilling message to anyone with ideas of toppling them that it will be an almost impossible task. My pick for this match is over 3.0 goals. Match in Vietnamese CUP between Dong Thap vs Hai Phong. I think that this match will be offensive. Both teams are doing well and are in good shape and I think that they will score a lots of goals. I think that they will score 4-5 goals. In the last 5 matches direct only once did not have over 3.0 goals. I hope that guests will score 2-3 goals in this match. They are in very good shape. I I think that this match will end 3:2 for Hai Phong. I think that the home team to score 1-2 goals. Scott Robinson replaces Aymen Souda. Posted at 70' Steve Tevi Lawson (Livingston) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 70' Foul by Carl Tremarco (Inverness CT). Posted at 67' Attempt missed. Kevin McHattie (Inverness CT) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right from a direct free kick. Dodgers vs. Cubs live stream: How to watch the MLB Apr 20, 2023 — MLB Network will host Thursday's matchup between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Chicago Cubs with first pitch set for 7:40 p.m. ET. Unai Emery says Xhaka will be in contention for the home game at 3pm, in what could be the midfielder’s first match since telling fans to ‘f*** off’ after he was jeered off the pitch. Video - Spanish giants chase new Arsenal captain Aubameyang - Euro Papers01:19 Here’s predicting a mixed reaction, but as is so often the case, the jeers will make the headlines should he actually feature. Paris FC is trying to fight for relegation goals. Currently this team has a 3-match winning streak and that result helps them get rid of the red light group. With 27 points, Paris FC temporarily ranked 17th in the table, 2 points more than the relegation group but played less than 1 match. Therefore, if they win the match late on 27th tonight, they will continue to improve their rankings and more importantly increase the gap with the red light area to 5 points. Lens is currently ranked 4th in the rankings with 47 points, 3 points behind the Top 2 and Lens plays less than 1 match. Therefore, Lens also wants to win all 3 points to climb to the position with a promotion ticket directly to Ligue 1. Chicago Cubs vs. Los Angeles Dodgers live stream, TV Apr 20, 2023 — Cubs vs. Dodgers: Live Streaming Info, TV Channel & Game Time · Game Day: Thursday, April 20, 2023 · Game Time: 7:40 PM ET · Location: Chicago, ... Bamford ended his eight-match run without a goal to put the game beyond Town in the 51st minute and thereafter it was just a matter of whether Leeds could add to the score. Marcelo Bielsa's men visit Cardiff a week on Sunday, while the Terriers, who are now just three points clear of the bottom three, host Wigan. Leeds United boss Marcelo Bielsa told BBC Radio Leeds:"We defended well, we didn't receive real chances, just the one in the first half. I was never a Gary Lineker or a Ruud van Nistelrooy. After bursting onto the scene with boyhood club Everton at 16, Rooney earned a big-money move to Old Trafford in 2004, where he would go on to make 559 appearances. He also won 120 caps for his country. I hold the goal records for Manchester United and England and I'm very proud about that - yet there have been better number nines than me," he added. And, of course, victory was made even sweeter as it was at the expense of Manchester United, the old foe who famously fulfilled Sir Alex Ferguson's promise to knock Liverpool off their perch. United now trail Liverpool by 30 points and this is not a gap that flatters Klopp's men. The gulf is not only huge between Liverpool and United. In the Premier League context, it is huge between Liverpool and the rest of the Premier League. BATE Borisov was 2nd last season with 70 points from 30 games. But this season start wasn't good, although they were on the positive side in the Belarus Cup winning 5-3 in aggregate to qualify for the Semi Finals. Watch Los Angeles Dodgers online Start a Free Trial to watch Los Angeles Dodgers on YouTube TV (and cancel anytime). Stream live TV from ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN & popular cable networks. France beat England last weekend and look certain to make it two wins out of two with a win over Italy. The win last week with a side containing plenty of new and young faces bodes well for their future. Italy can only dream of such a prosperous future and just avoiding more heavy defeats is their aim for this year. A bet on France winning on a -26 point handicap should be a winner. Assisted by Daniel Agyei. SubstitutionPosted at 97' Substitution, Newcastle United. Ciaran Clark replaces Florian Lejeune. Posted at 96' Attempt missed. Liam Kelly (Oxford United) right footed shot from outside the box is too high from a direct free kick. BookingPosted at 95' Florian Lejeune (Newcastle United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 94' Mark Sykes (Oxford United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. How to Watch Cubs at Dodgers in Spring Training 57 minutes ago — Live stream the Cubs at Dodgers in Spring Training Baseball on Fubo: Start your free trial today! Lyon are unbeaten in nine matches at home, winning six of those and drawing three. They have five clean sheets in their last six home matches. They have four straight wins in the French Cup and in each of their last three matches in the competition, they have eliminated Ligue 1 opposition. They have two losses and 11 wins in their last 13 French Cup matches. The two losses remain their only defeats in the last 15 matches. They have 10 wins in the last 15 matches. In their last eight matches, they have managed five clean sheets and have failed to score in just one of their last 15 matches. Sevilla have seen three of their last 10 matches end in over 2. At home, they have had a good run in recent matches; they go to this clash having lost once in the last nine home matches. Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Chicago Cubs 3/25/21 Mar 25, 2021 — Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Chicago Cubs 3/25/21 - Stream the Game Live - Watch ESPN. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Lille 0, Paris Saint Germain 2. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Idrissa Gueye (Paris Saint Germain). Posted at 90'+3' Renato Sanches (Lille) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+1' Offside, Lille. Jonathan Ikoné tries a through ball, but Loïc Rémy is caught offside. Posted at 90' Offside, Paris Saint Germain. Ander Herrera tries a through ball, but Kylian Mbappé is caught offside. The England boss added that he never truly realised the effect Old Trafford had on people until he visited the ground as an opponent during his eight-year career at Everton. It was just home. You went there, played football, then came home. My first game with Everton. You get there and all the players are looking up and you realise the effect Old Trafford has, the theatre and history of the club. We are going to have to handle that. The two they didn't win, they drew. Celtic were never close to their best, but they were too good for hard-working Thistle, who had the consolation of that late penalty. Griffiths got a lucky break for the first goal and McGregor got a fortunate deflection for the second and that was the game. They owned most of the contest, their only moment of worry before the penalty being a Miller effort that hit a post when the score was still 1-0. Sangju Sangmu will host Gwangju for this fixture of the league. Both teams are not very good teams in this league. Also, I think, both teams will have a very difficult task in this season. Of course, the hosts will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. I think, this will not be an easy task for the hosts. Also, we have Gwangju who's is poor team at the start of the new campaign. They have two consecutive losses. In any case, the visitors have the motivation to break the poor series. I think, Gwangju will try to get a positive result on the opposite stadium. My pick - draw. Fortuna Sittard and Vitesse both took advantage of the winter break to play a couple of friendlies to keep their players match fit and we are expecting a competitive ninety minutes between the pair on Saturday. Games between these two clubs have tended to produce plenty of goals over the years, with five of the duos’ last seven encounters seeing over 2.5 goals scored. Five of Fortuna Sittard’s and four of Vitesse’s last six matches have also produced over 2.5 goals, so you can see why we are expecting plenty of goals from this weekends’ clash. What they saidCeltic manager Neil Lennon: "It's sort of weird. I've not really been in this position before, but we are still driven. If we can win the group, it may give you a favourable draw. We have only made 10 points in a European group before and this is an opportunity to better that. That would be another milestone for this group and it is a big incentive. We go into the game with confidence but no complacency. United are six points behind. Man United were a bit behind but now they have closed the gap so it's a big opportunity either for us to keep them behind or for them to close the gap more," midfielder Kante said. It's an important game for both teams. We all know that Man United at home is a very difficult game, especially after what happened in the first game but we don't look at this. Rooney slams UK health secretary Hancock and the Premier League for making players 'scapegoats' He continued: "Making any long-term plans is now almost impossible, with the entire focus of the management team in guiding the club through this difficult time. What we are determined to do is to support our wonderful friends in the emergency services and in particular the NHS, which continues to help us all through this crisis. Alanyaspor will host Trabzonspor for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be tense match. Also, I expect this will be a very interesting match. No doubt, the visitors will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. Trabzonspor have a chance to reach for the 1st place. I think, the visitors will have invest great effort in this game. Alanyaspor have highly variable results. However, Alanyaspor is better team at home. In any case, the hosts will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. So, I think, the visitors are small favorites in this game. However, this will not be an easy task on the road. My pick - Alanyaspor to win. Slavia Mozyr fc will be hosting Gorodeya today at 1700 hour in Belarus premier league. The visiting team have won last two games of their head to head encounter and they all recorded one goal so I expect Gorodeya fc to register another win against Slavia despite their last game loss when they were on the road to Torpedo zhodino fc, they lost with 3-1 scoreline so this is their opportunity to recover that loss. FC Slutsk and Ynergetyk-BDU Minsk are two teams that are playing a high scoring football in the Vysshaya liga in Belarus. FC Slutsk are the current league leaders with 16 points, having won five matches from seven games played thanks to their impressive offense that has scored 14 goals already, as the best offensive team in the league. FC Slutsk have combined seven goals in their latest three matches played against Dinamo Minsk, Belshina and Soligorsk. Slutsk should score at least two goals against Ynergetyk that conceded five goals in their last three away matches. I expect visitors to find the net too and choose over 2.5 here. But there may be signs he is willing to stay at Old Trafford after he said that "Manchester United is a big club". Pogba stroked in his first goal of the season - and the 3-0 win meant United became the first side in Premier League history to win four consecutive games by a margin of three or more goals. The last team to achieve the feat in the English top flight were Liverpool in October 1987. Pogba said: "We are really pleased with ourselves because we know we have to carry on. Brazilian Malcom won nearly 30% of the fan vote to pick up the award for March after Zenit build a nine-point lead at the top of the Russian Premier League standings before the season was suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic. Russia is in lockdown until April 30 while the league is suspended until May 31, but the club managed to deliver the trophy without the former Barcelona winger having to step out of his apartment. The exact score earns 40 points. LAWRO'S PREDICTIONSAll kick-offs 15:00 GMT unless stated. FRIDAY Norwich City v Leicester City (20:00 GMT)Relegation looks inevitable for Norwich but there is no doom and gloom around Carrow Road. I think they will give Leicester a decent game, and the Canaries fans will be up for this one. The Foxes have not been in great form of late and Jamie Vardy has not scored for nine matches now, but I would not be surprised if he puts that right on FridayLawro's prediction: 1-2Sam's prediction: Norwich look pretty desperate at the moment, while Leicester are doing really well. Iago Aspas' late equaliser for Celta Vigo dented Barcelona's title hopes. Barca go top with the point but Real Madrid can establish a two-point lead if they beat Espanyol on Sunday. Luis Suarez headed Barca in front from Lionel Messi's clever free-kick but Fedor Smolov levelled from Okay Yokuslu's pass. Suarez then swivelled and smashed in a great strike - from another Messi pass - but his ex-Liverpool team-mate Aspas' perfect low free-kick rescued Celta. Chicago Cubs vs. Los Angeles Dodgers 3/2/24 Stream the MLB Game Chicago Cubs vs. Los Angeles Dodgers live from ESPN+ on Watch ESPN. Live stream on Saturday, March 2, 2024. Soccer around the world has come to a standstill with domestic leagues on hold and major tournaments such as Euro 2020 and the Copa America postponed for one year. Our first priority, our principle, the one we will use for our competitions and encourage everyone to follow is that health comes first," Infantino said in a statement on Friday which FIFA said was specially aimed at its members. There was one positive coronavirus result from 2,071 tests in the latest round of Premier League testing. The person, who has not been identified, will now self-isolate for seven days. That positive result arrived in the 13th round of Premier League testing, conducted from 6-12 July. Last week there were no positive results returned. In all, there have now been 20 cases of Covid-19 discovered by Premier League testing. Sunderland have only lost one of their nine home games this season and Blackpool have only lost once on the road and have drawn six of their nine away games, which suggests that a draw is the most likely result this weekend. Sunderland average 2.00 points per home game and Blackpool average 1.33 points per away game, with the hosts scoring an average of 1.89 goals per home game and conceding an average of 0.89 goals and the visitors scoring an average of 1.22 goals per away game and conceding an average of 1.00 goals.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Silverj
  • P N
    poll nikj
  • L W
    leynor wex
  • P P
    Peter Prewx
  • D H
    Drew Hardy
bottom of page